Dug In Hydraulic Containers with Rear Loading
- ALENCON systems of trash digging in follow an innovative waste management concept with multiple advantages:
- It distinguishes by its incorporated safety measures, the durability of equipments and resistance of materials.
- The only Company in the field that offers a warranty of 3 years.
- It facilitates the environment protection due to the waste classification.
- Eliminates the mess and smells from public roads.
- Avoids vandalism due to their formal design, as well as by the specific characteristics of its materials.
- It represents that part of the container that serves as garbage receptor and it represents the element located at the street’s base. The pipes undergo a degreasing, phosphating, impressing and dyeing process.
- The case in which the bag is inserted is made of stainless steel and has a detaining mechanism that makes it stay closed continuously.
- It has a solid structure, a base on which the containers are placed.
- It is lifted with the help of 4 cylinders supplied by the collecting truck with hydraulic fluid necessary for their lifting.
- The driver actuates the device through a flexible hose and a standard rapid grip or with the help of a remote control.
- The connection of this hose to the hydraulic circuit can be made with an independent station.
The upper platform
- Can bear loads of 1.600 Kg in repose.
- Has a perimetral set that assures the equipment’s sealing.
- It is designed in such way that it can attenuate some humps of the public road of up to 6%.
- The lid’s finishing is made in plate form and allows us to give the platform the road’s finishing (glaze – granite – stone pavement – etc.)
- Heat zinc coating.
Installation, in four steps
- The excavation of a pit.
- A compacted gravel layer of 300 mm will be applied in order to adjust the land at the base of the pit.
- Then it will proceeded to the installation of a concrete bucket with the equipment inside.
- CT equipment adjustment.
Warranty 5 years